Elite Rehab Placement Substance Abuse Scholarship
Rewarding Excellence in Substance Abuse Education
Addiction is a life-long battle that affects millions of people. Fresh insight into addiction and personal experiences are an essential part to beating this affliction.
As a result, Elite Rehab Placement is offering a scholarship to students who are considering a career in psychology, substance abuse counseling, or have been affected by addiction in some way.
Elite Rehab Placement is offering this scholarship to students in the United States who write an essay focusing on drug addiction. This can be focused on a specific location, group of people, type of drug, or it can be written from personal experience.
You have a good deal of flexibility on the topic of your essay. Get in contact with us if you need help with this.
Selection & Notification Process
An internal committee will determine the best-written blog post and name the winner by Jan 1st of each year.
How to Apply
- Write a blog post of 1000+ words on a topic covering drug addiction.
- Post the article to your blog – This can be a student blog on your university website or your own website. Typically, contacting a university professional about a university website isn’t too difficult—and it doesn’t hurt to try.
- Include at least 3 links citing authoritative sources on addiction research, including 1 link to www.EliteRehabPlacement.com.
- Fill out the form below to complete your application.
Deadline to Apply
This is an ongoing yearly scholarship. The deadline is Dec 1st of every year.
1) $1,000 USD to go towards books and tuition.
If you have any questions on the process, please email [email protected] or call him at 586-943-2898
Inquiries can also be mailed to:
45000 River Ridge Dr, Suite 350, Clinton Township, MI 48038
Complete The Form Below to Apply
About Elite Rehab Placement
Elite Rehab Placement is a no-cost, full service, drug and alcohol rehab assistance provider. Our mission is to help those suffering from addiction and their loved ones find the right addiction treatment center. We work with the top rehab centers in the country to meet each person’s specific needs.