We Can Help You Find the Top Georgia Rehab Centers
Statistics show that 7 percent Georgia’s population are using illegal drugs. Substance abuse problems start as young as 12-18 years old. Among adults in Georgia, 11 percent have used illegal drugs or prescription drugs for non-medical use. Addiction in Georgia is leading down a fearful path. With the rising cost of addiction centers in Georgia, people seeking recovery don’t know where to turn. How can Elite Rehab Placement help? We are a no cost addiction rehab placement firm that focuses on serving our clients highest good in recovery.
How can Elite Rehab Placement assist?
- Personalized Placement- Elite Rehab Placement works with over 30 of the top addiction treatment centers across the county. If a Georgia addiction treatment center is not a right fit for you or your loved one, we will assist with finding a center to meet your needs.
- Insurance Experts- At Elite Rehab Placement, our insurance experts will go over you or your loved one’s coverage and out of pocket expense, if any. For those who are not eligible for insurance coverage, we will assist with finding an addiction treatment center to meet your budget. Our mission is to make life easier for you.
- Onsite Counselors– Elite Rehab Placement has onsite counselors who will get to know you on a personal level and understand your recovery needs and goals. They will form an emotional bond with you so they can place you or your loved one in the best addition treatment center based on your needs.
- Travel Arrangements– Many of our clients would prefer to “get away” for recovery. Statistics show that being away from home can add value in the recovery process. Elite Rehab Placement will assist with travel arrangements if needed.
To speak to one of our counselors, for you or a loved one, call us, risk free, at 949-276-2886.
Health insurance often covers some, or all of the cost of addiction treatment. To find out if your insurance will cover some, or all of the cost, of addiction treatment at one of our Georgia rehab centers, allow us to verify your benefits for you.
Free Consultation to Explore Your Treatment Options in Georgia
Call now to explore your Georgia Rehab Options
Free Health Insurance Review
Get a free analysis of your Alabama Health Insurance Benefits to find out what your insurance will pay for.
Alcohol and Drug Rehabs Around Georgia
When your top rehab or detox solution is not inside of Georgia, you might look to nearby states like:
- Addiction Treatment in Florida
- Addiction Treatment in South Carolina
- Addiction Treatment in North Carolina
- Addiction Treatment in Tennessee
- Addiction Treatment in Alabama
Traveling for Treatment
Being near home for treatment is wonderful, but the majority of addiction specialists believe that leaving behind the people, places, and things that you’re used to, is definitely a good step towards recovery. Finding the best recovery option should always be the main objective. If that rehab is beyond the borders of your state, do not let the price of a plane ticket discourage you from receiving the best treatment possible. Substance abuse addiction can be overcome, and an addiction treatment facility that is the right fit is a big piece of that.