We Can Help You Find the Top Florida Rehab Centers
Did you know?
- Alcohol is the most used drug in America.
- The average age for a child to experiment with drugs is 13 years’ old.
- Over 50 percent of hospital emergency admissions are due to drug and alcohol use.
- More than 50 percent of suicide and crimes are due to drug and alcohol abuse.
- 80% of domestic violence are due to alcohol and drugs
There is an increasing drug and alcohol addiction trend in the state of Florida. Fortunately, alcohol and drug addiction is treatable. How can we help? Elite Rehab Placement is no-cost drug and alcohol rehab assistance provider. Finding the right addiction center can be a stressful experience, our services lesson the stress. We will work with you or your loved one to locate the right addiction rehab center that will align with your insurance plan, and or budget.
Benefits of using Elite Rehab Placement
- Councilors- We have on site counselors that will speak with you over the phone and will provide personal placement for you or your loved one. We understand the stress of searching for the right addiction rehab center in Florida so we do all the leg work for you.
- Insurance- Insurance can be challenging to deal with. Thankfully, we have insurance experts to go over your plan and present the best treatment center option.
- Placement- We have partnered with over 30 of the top rehab addiction centers in the country. If an addiction center in Florida is not the best fit, we will help with travel arrangements for another location. Many of our clients prefer to “get away” for treatment and find it lessons any distractions. We will place you or your loved one in the best addiction treatment center based on your needs and goals.
- Duel Diagnoses- Some of our clients suffer from co-existing disorder like depression. We will help you or your loved one find an addiction treatment center that specializes in duel diagnosis, if needed.
To speak to one of our counselors, for you or a loved one, call us, risk free, at 949-444-9123.
Health insurance often covers some, or all of the cost of addiction treatment. To find out if your insurance will cover some, or all of the cost, of addiction treatment at one of our Florida rehab centers, allow us to verify your benefits for you.
Free Consultation to Explore Your Treatment Options in Florida
Call now to explore your Florida Rehab Options
Free Health Insurance Review
Get a free analysis of your Florida Health Insurance Benefits to find out what your insurance will pay for.
Drug and Alcohol Rehab Facilities Around Florida
If your best rehab or detox solution isn’t inside of Florida, you could look to neighboring states like:
- Addiction Treatment in Alabama
- Addiction Treatment in Georgia
- Addiction Treatment in South Carolina
- Addiction Treatment in Mississippi
Traveling for Rehab
While it is comfortable being close to home, most experts feel that leaving behind the people, places, and things from every day life, is definitely a positive move towards recovery. Choosing the ideal recovery option should always be the number one goal. If that treatment center is not within your state, you shouldn’t let a plane ride prevent you from receiving the most beneficial help possible. Drug and alcohol dependency can be overcome, and an addiction treatment program which is the right fit is an important piece of that.