One of the biggest questions about rehab costs is how much you can expect to pay for a stay. The problem is that it’s almost impossible to give a figure that you can clearly read in a blog post. In fact, we can give you all manner of information about addiction treatment, why rehab costs so much and how to cut the cost of it, but giving you a solid price range for rehab is almost impossible.
This is why you should consider contacting us. We’ll help you to understand what goes into the charges for rehab. We’ll also help you understand why rehab costs so much and how it differs according to the facility you choose.
In the meantime, here are some factors that you should consider when it comes to what drives the price of rehab:
- If your treatment facility and treatment includes on site detox, you’re going to find that it might cost you a bit more. However, don’t let this deter you from seeking detox, because when you choose this option, you can put your recovery program on the fast track, and going through detox in a facility can make it so much more bearable.
- The length of your stay. Part of your rehab costs will have to do with how long you stay. If you’re staying for 30 days, you will pay significantly less than if you stay for 90 days. However, keep in mind that a 30 day stay might not be nearly long enough for you to get firmly on the road to recovery.
- Your accommodations. Your accommodations will also figure into how much you pay for rehab. If you’re staying at a luxury rehab with a private suite and lots of spa-like treatments, you will likely pay more than if you choose to stay at a larger rehab where you share a room with someone else.
- Your aftercare. More aftercare often equals more relapse prevention, but it often also contributes to the price of your rehab stay.
- Your insurance. If you have health insurance, you’re going to find that it is essential in helping you to pay for your stay at rehab. Most companies don’t cover your care completely, but they do take care of a significant amount of your stay. Often, you can finance the remainder of what you owe.
Rehab costs vary, but you shouldn’t let that deter you from choosing to attend. You deserve treatment and even if you think you cannot afford it, you should still contact us. We can help you find the facility you’re looking for and ways to make paying for your addiction treatment doable, so you can stop battling your addiction and start living a clean and healthy life.