We Can Help You Find the Top North Carolina Rehab Centers
Did you know? More than 60,000 North Carolina residents, ages 12 and older are suffering from drug and alcohol addiction. Addiction is North Carolina is leading toward an unsettling path and statistics prove it’s getting worse.
How can we help?
Elite Rehab Placement is a no-cost drug and alcohol addiction rehab placement assistance provider. Our mission is to help you or your loved one find the help they need. We work with over 30 of the top addiction rehab centers in North Carolina and across the county.
Features and Benefits of Elite Rehab Placement:
- Insurance- Our insurance experts will go over your North Carolina insurance coverage and out of pocket expense, if any. For non-insurances, we will look for an addiction rehab center based on your budget.
- Travel Assistance- Many of our clients prefer an addiction treatment center out of state, where they can be away from home. We will assist with travel arrangements, if needed. Our mission is to make life easier for you.
- Onsite Counselors- At Elite Rehab Placement, we have onsite counselors that will get to know you and form an emotional bond. Based on you or your loved ones needs, our counselors will find an addiction rehab center that is a right fit. Fortunately, there are different types of rehab centers.
- Dual Diagnosis– If you or a loved one is dealing with duel diagnosis such as depression or anxiety, we can assist with getting the help you need.
- Getting personalized treatment- We understand the stress of trying to find an addiction rehab center. Let us do the leg work for you to lessen the stress. We’ve done our research and will place your or loved one in the best addition treatment center possible. Let’s fight addiction together.
To speak to one of our counselors, for you or a loved one, call us, risk free, at 949-276-2886.
Health insurance often covers some, or all of the cost of addiction treatment. To find out if your insurance will cover some, or all of the cost, of addiction treatment at one of our North Carolina addiction treatment facilities, allow us to verify your benefits for you.
Free Consultation to Explore Your Treatment Options in North Carolina
Call now to explore your North Carolina Rehab Options
Free Health Insurance Review
Get a free analysis of your North Carolina Health Insurance Benefits to find out what your insurance will pay for.
Drug and Alcohol Rehabs Near North Carolina
When your top treatment option is not inside of North Carolina, you might explore nearby states like:
- Addiction Treatment in Virginia
- Addiction Treatment in Tennessee
- Addiction Treatment in Georgia
- Addiction Treatment in South Carolina
Traveling for Rehab
Being close to home for rehab is wonderful, but most experts think that stepping away from the people, places, and things from every day life, is usually a positive step towards recovery. Finding the right recovery option should always be the first objective. If that rehab center is not within your state, you should not let a plane ride deter you from receiving the most beneficial help possible. Alcohol and drug addiction can be overcome, and an addiction treatment facility that is the best fit is a huge piece of that.