Find the Top Drug Rehab and Detox Centers in Connecticut
The addiction problem in Connecticut does not seem to be going away, in fact drug overdose deaths have steadily increased in the Constitution state. Elite Rehab Placement’s mission is to help people suffering from addiction seek recovery and heal to live a sober fulfilled life. Elite Rehab Placement’s mission is to assist with getting the help you or your loved needs for recovery at a low cost through a treatment center that best suits your unique needs. We work with the top drug rehab centers in ct., and across the country. If you are looking for drug rehab centers in Connecticut you may want to call us for an in-depth look into all of your options before selecting the first rehab that takes your insurance.
What’s in it for you?
- Concierge to your addition recovery- Elite Rehab Placement primary focus is to place you in the most relevant addiction treatment center to meet your needs for recovery. We have partnered with the top addiction centers in Connecticut and across the country and can place you at no cost!
- Counselors on site- We have addiction counselors to speak with you who understand your situation so they can place you or your loved one in the best addition center possible. Some who call are not even aware of the many options they have for addiction treatment in Connecticut or elsewhere.
- Insurance Experts- We have insurance experts that will go over your insurance plan and lower any out of pocket expense, if any. If you or your loved one does not have insurance, we will find a solution to fit your budget. We will be in contact with your insurance company and do all the leg work for you. Our goal is to lessen the stress and make the recovery journey easier.
- Travel assistance- Many clients have provided testimonials stating getting away from their hometown and traveling out of state added value to the recovery process. We will assist with travel arrangements, if needed.
To speak to one of our counselors, for you or a loved one, call us, obligation free, at 949-276-2886.
Health insurance often covers some, or all of the cost of addiction treatment. To find out if your insurance will cover some, or all of the cost of addiction treatment at one of our drug rehab centers in CT, allow us to verify your benefits for you. We go the extra mile to fight and maximize your insurance benefits.
Free Consultation to Explore Your Treatment Options in Connecticut
Call now to explore your Connecticut Rehab Options
Free Health Insurance Review
Get a free analysis of your Connecticut Health Insurance Benefits to find out what your insurance will pay for.
Addiction Treatment is More than a Detox
Although a proper medical detox is extremely important to your recovery, it is only the beginning of treatment, not the end goal. Detox centers in ct have had their hands full with the influx of heroin and opioid addiction that often has a vicious withdrawal period. Many addicted to pain medication and heroin believe that going through withdrawal symptoms are unbearable, which is a main reason why so many fail to stay sober. Going away to rehab and receiving quality treatment can help addicts understand the full details of their addiction and what they need to do to stay sober. The best addiction rehabs offer personalized treatment so patients can work on their issues that have lead them to abusing drugs. Detox centers in Ct., may seem like a decent option to get the drugs out of your system, but your chances for sobriety are increased should you attend addiction treatment.
Preparing for Addiction Treatment
Preparing for treatment or understanding what to expect may make you more open to going to treatment so here is what you can expect. Depending on the treatment center you go to, there will be plenty of time to receive personal 1- on-1 therapy, or not. Some rehabs in ct are crowded with many patients who all need unique care and attention, other rehab centers offer a lower patient ratio where the patients can meet with their therapist and recovery team daily. The amount of 1-on-1 time with your addiction counselors is important, going to a facility where they have limited rooms could be a major benefit for your addiction treatment. At treatment you will learn about the value of coping skills and focus on your past traumas to gain closure and move forward with your life. Addiction treatment provides education from people who have been in your shoes and even introduces you to the sober community.
When you go to a quality rehab center you can expect the following:
- Thorough Detoxification
- Ample 1 on 1 Time with Addiction Counselors and Therapists
- Multiple Treatment Options Under One Roof
- Nutritional Program and Quality Meals
- Trauma Counseling
- Physical Education
- Holistic Options
Alcohol and Drug Rehab Facilities Near Connecticut
When your best detox or rehab solution is not in Connecticut, you may explore nearby regions like:
- Addiction Treatment in Rhode Island
- Addiction Treatment in New York
- Addiction Treatment in New Jersey
- Addiction Treatment in Massachusetts
Traveling for Addiction Treatment or Staying in Connecticut
Being close to home for treatment is wonderful, but many experts feel that getting away from the people, places, and things that you’re used to, is definitely a positive step on the way to recovery. Choosing the ideal treatment option should be the first objective. If the drug rehab centers in ct., do not offer the type of treatment you want, don’t let the cost of a plane ticket prevent you from receiving the most beneficial help available. Drug and alcohol addiction can be conquered and an addiction treatment center that is the best fit for your particular situation plays a major role. The best treatment centers will put you in contact with aftercare services in your community should you decide to go back home after your addiction treatment.
End Your Addiction Today
Beating drug or alcohol addiction is not impossible, with the right mindset you can be on your way to a life of sobriety and positivity. Addiction is not a death sentence, many have been in your shoes and have learned to live a healthy, productive life, free of alcohol and drug abuse. When you are ready to end your addiction we are here to help you understand your options and get you into the best treatment center for you.
Counties in Connecticut
New Haven, CT
New London, CT